fredag 14 september 2007

Missing Vierumäki

Can't believe I'm missing the annual Ladies' Weekend in Vierumäki with Suski and the other girls. This is not easy... I still hope you guys have a great time over there!

Benke is back in Sweden now, and we do think Fredagsmys is just not the same without him. We had some potato chips, Orios and soda, and watched a quality movie called Cinderella III. Oh,whatever - even Maja enjoyed it, I think.















We also want to congratulate Sirpa on her birthday, Sep. 13!
//Hanna

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

And I´m here in Sweden and have been in the Sauna and brething high fresh fall air. Mecking bubbla with Boa(our new prohecy buy the way ;o) and now I am at my Sister and getting food.

Anonym sa...

And Suski sends SMSes and fills me in on what's going on in Vierumäki this year. For instance, Gym Stick Pilates. Sounds interesting.