måndag 25 februari 2008

Maja 1 year Febr. 21.


Hello everyone! I finally turned 1. Very cool. Just learned to walk two days before, too, it's awesome! I'm so tall and all my old toys look so small and boring down on the floor. You should just see how fast I am! No-one can keep up with my pace. Ha! They all are waaaaaaaaaay behind me! And get the best: I've now got four teeth. I hear there will be even more soon, isn't that something? Not only have I started to coach my parents to cook food that pleases my delicate taste, but I've also mastered the silverwear. Mom says it's a mess, but she doesn't knot it's a culinary - and somewhat scientifical- experiment. Mess? She should know that my hair is just that now. I wish she finally bought me a bow, but no. Sometimes I think my family really doesn't understand me. I just saw Britney Spears in a magazine, so I guess it's like that for all super stars. It could, of course, be my articulation - it still kind of sucks, to be honest. I also went to see Dr. Habel the other day. He thinks I'm too little! That rude, fat American! As I already said, I am 1 and from what I've heard it's pretty big. Besides I think I'm a nice looking young lady. Well, it seems like mom and dad are panicing: I now have to deal with this weird bottle with a icky-smelling plastic nipple, filld with some gross, sticky sludge called välling in stead of real boobs. I mean, it's like NO-ONE asks me! I wish I was 18 already.


Well, thank you all for the really neat presents and cards I got. Man, I know how to play! We also had a great birthday party for me: Elisa came with her mom&dad, and Mimmi&Linnea with their folks were here. I even got a surprise party at my friends Gabbi's and Bea's house before they had to fly to frickin' Paris, France. See the cake in the picture? My sister, brother, Linnea and Mimmi made it for me, isn't that sweet?

I wish I could see you guys in Sweden, Finland and Minnesota a little more often, though. We'd have so much fun. I think I miss you!


Love,
Maja

3 kommentarer:

Sandelowsky sa...

Well Maja, Daddy really loves you. You rock my world!

Unknown sa...

Maja dear, we miss you, too! I'm sure your parents have your best at heart. Just like Britney's (well, you never know about that). Välling is good for you, honey. And yes, I agree with you, you ARE a beautiful looking young lady! I'm sure your cousin Sampo thinks so too. He is almost exactly one year older than you, so you will be playing together a lot in the future! In just a few months from now, actually! Puss & kram,

from Aunt Kati and the boys

Village of Hope sa...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAJALINA!!

Love, Your Minnesota Friends