tisdag 10 mars 2009

Hey - long time no see!


This is the proof of getting back on track back home in Sweden: no more frequent updates on this blog. So from now on I promise to get my act together a little bit more on a regular basis, because blogging is after all fun. As long as you keep in mind not to chitchat bullshit, or in other words, just keep on typing irrationally until your fingers bleed; in fact that is just what I'm noing now... Besides, I'm not sure about the fun thing either; my fun is necessarily not your fun. Taking risk of being concidered a pathetic and totally histrionic looser, I'll still go on typing. Well, what I'm trying to say is if I don't have anything of value to say I'll instead put in some pics of what's going on in our lives.



















Next month Benke and I will make a trip to Nepal to visit my sister. I will blog!




//Hanna (Blondin-Bella)

Inga kommentarer: